Kit: Blue Heart Scraps/Created by Jill Collab - Quiet Moments http://store.gingerscraps.net/Quiet-Moments-Collab-Kit.html
Staple - Kit: Blue Heart Scraps Monsterific http://store.gingerscraps.net/Monsterific.html
If I only had more time…a phrase I say multiple times per week. Running through my head are several projects that I want to complete. I just can’t seem to find the time to work on them. Some will make my life run more smoothly, some will help my house fell more put together, while others are just goals I have wanted to complete for a long time. On this particular day these are the projects I wish I had more time in the day to work on.
1. 1. Sew Duvet covers for Ashlyn & Tyler’s beds. I purchased the fabric back in April.
2. 2. Menu planning. I have a great idea how to organize it but haven’t pulled it together.
3. 3. Finish painting the girls’ closets so they can officially move to the basement. 1 almost done, 1 to go.
4. 4. Help Ryan finish the last few requirements for Bear Scouts before he turns 10 at the end of November.
5. 5. Get the leaves raked and yard cleaned up before the winter storms hit.
6. 6.To be able to be one step ahead of the laundry.
7. 7. Help Tyler work on the requirements he needs to finish up a few merit badges.
8. 8. Get caught up on scrapbooks. Baby step goal: finish 2004, 2005, 2006.
9. 9. Build the bed for Madisyn that we found on Ana-White.com so she doesn’t have to sleep on the floor.
10. 10. Finish the media console I began refinishing back in May. If I could just figure out those hinges.
In all reality it won’t make my life any happier or easier if all of these goals are completed immediately. I have to remind myself daily that I need to find joy in the journey. The time I spend just talking to my kids, helping them with their homework or playing with them will far outweigh having a clean and organized house.