I'm kind of a "toss things together" kind of cook, so I don't use many recipes. I tried to get this one down as close as possible.
Went a whole different direction than I first thought. Couldn't find the photo I wanted, so nixed the sugar cookies.
1/2 Pkg. Homemade Amish Noodles
Leftover Roast Beef & Broth
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. Cook noodles in a quart or 2 of water
with salt until tender
2. Pull roast beef into bite-sized pieces
3. Put beef and broth into crockpot.
(Add water or can of beef broth if needed)
4. When noodles are tender add to crockpot
5. Cook on low all afternoon.
6. Serve over mashed potatoes.
Here's my LO credits:
PhotoShop Fill Layer with Gradient
Recipe Font - Kartika
Title Font - Kaileen