Made with Paper from Fruit Basket: Apples by Kathy Winters Designs; All other from Adventure on Kitchen by Alla Design
Font OCRA Extended
Recipe as written on card:
8 cans tomato sauce (can substitute 1 or 2 cans of tomato paste
4 to 8 cans water more or less
Several cloves of garlic
2 or 3 onions
1 4oz bottle Olive Oil
2 lbs Tillimok Cheese grated
2 lbs Spaghetti
1 or 2 lbs hamburger
1. Combine tomato sauce, puree, and water in large saucepan & heat.
2. Fry garlic and onions (fine cut or chopped) in olive oil.
3. When garlic and onions are brown, add hamburger and brown.
4. Add meat mixture to tomato sauce, simmer at least 1 hour if possible. If less simmering time, use less water.
5. Pour over cooked spaghetti, add cheese.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
This is a recipe that was handed down from my Mother who said she got it from her Mother. Everyone loves this!