Kit: Play Date by Tracie Stroud and Megan Turnridge
Wordart: New Love Wordart Pack by Elegant Wordart by Bethany
Font: Traveling Typewriter
You are the most wonderful and amazing girl. You do something every single day that makes me laugh with joy to have you in my life. I remember when I was pregnant with you, I would sing to you at the top of my lungs to the Leann Womack song, “I Hope You Dance”. And you do! I love to watch you try new things and learn something every day..... these are just a few of the things that I love about you!
1. Your laugh. Your giggle, your guffaw, your snort!
2. The way you mis-pronounce some words. Ger-fot, dog-mation!
3. I love to watch you run, without a care in the world.
4. You give the best hugs ever.
5. I love that you are such a girly-girl with dresses, lipstick and
jewelry, but you are just as happy sitting in a pile of dirt!
6. You are such a good sister, you sometimes hug your brother just
because you love him. When he was a baby, you used to tell your friends
that you would be right back, you had to go check on your brother to
make sure he was ok!
7. I even love your fake smile for the camera!
8. You tell me you love me every single day.
9. I love the look on your face and how excited you get when you master
a new skill!
10. You love books just as much as your mommy does!
I hope and dream all good things for you sweetheart. Keep being you, because you are pretty wonderful!