Kit: I’ll Be Home in December by pixelily designs; green paper from With Love by jhg.
Font(s): Cataneo and Hashtag
1. I love scrapbooking and crafts. The only problem is, I spend more time copying and reading about
the tuts I want to try than actually trying them!
2. I love children, and this is partly why I became a teacher.
3. I am musically inclined and became an advanced flute player.
4. I am quite disabled, and it is very difficult for me to accomplish even the smallest of tasks. Working/Playing on my pc is a god-send since it is something I can do without the problems I experience with "real-life" tasks.
5. I get lonely at times, but I don't reach out to my friends. They call me all the time, but I have this "phone-thing" that makes it extremely challenging for me to return or even initiate calls! My youngest brother refers to me as the "40-day call-back". He also refers to me as a bat hanging upside down in my closet as a reason I may not be able to answer the phone! He is hilarious at times.
6. I am very close to my family. I've been disabled for years. Having become seriously ill during the past 1 1/2 years, I have come to rely very heavily on my parents. Now that Mom is terminally ill, I am having to get by (barely) without the help I was getting. It is so difficult. Sometimes I wonder how long I can go on like this.
7. I have four awesome nephews who have been the joy of my life since they were born!
8. I have an overweight weiner dog who whines and whines until he gets whatever it is he wants, but I love him sooooo much and am so grateful to have him. He's my little pal. I refer to him as my two-ton whining weiner dog! My other brother refers to him as a knockwurst.
9. God gave me the gift of strength when he sent me here; otherwise, I would not have been able to overcome the many obstacles that have stood in my path throughout my life. He also gave me many talents and gifts that have carried me through my life's journey.
10. I am a good listener and very loyal friend. I enjoy helping others when I can.