Apple Pie Bites
Paint Chips Candy Apple by Connie Prince
Ingredients: 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
2 tsp apple pie spice
6 TBSP butter, melted
2 small Granny Smith apples, cored,
peeled and sliced into 8 slices each
2 (8-ounce) cans Pillsbury Original
Directions: 1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and apple pie spice. Set aside.
3. Melt butter and toss apple slices in butter, set aside.
4. Arrange crescent roll triangles on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Evently distribute brown sugar mixture onto each triangle.
5. Place an apple slice on the wide end of each triangle. Wrap crescent roll dough around each apple.
6. Brush each crescent roll with remaining butter. Sprinkle lightly with additional apple pie spice.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for 5 mintues before serving.